27 January 2010

'Puter Prollings

This morning I went to do my usual computer work. It all revolved around my next product photo edits. I decided to edit just one or two photos a day. This way I could trickle them online more slowly hoping to draw more attention...'CEPT I GOTS EFFING 'PUTER PROLLINGS!!! EFF!!! Our main computer (Jonathan's computer) has gotten a virus. Maybe from the Chinese sites where we stream Star Trek TNG. Maybe from somewhere else. It has gotten to the point that as soon as I turn the computer on it shuts itself back down. I do not dare mess with J's computer. Fortunately we do have a second computer. It isn't as fast but fast enough to cruise the web. The problem is that it doesn't have photo editing software. I could probably search for something free online to download. But that could take most of the day and I have to take a hint. I've been very computer indulgent lately. I get this way with the business where I just want to sit in front of the computer all the time. I'm not sure why. Laziness? Fear of creating cool things? I have plenty of "productive" things to do online: Promotion, networking, updating info on my various sites... But I have yet to even cut a cat-o-pus this week. My goal was 15. I would be happy with 8 for now. That would give me enough to go around to 5 local shops with them and the 7 I already have finished.

Here's the issue. I strongly dislike the idea of going around to shops to sell them my product. I hate being a sales person. It makes me feel bad about myself. I take rejection personally. I get mildly agoraphobic about even leaving the house to do something like this and I will find almost anything to use an excuse not to go. Like for example right now I just had to post a new blog entry because you really needed to know all of this in order for my business to succeed. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment