16 May 2010

Nice Week

I had a really nice and productive week here in creatureland. I made 12 cuffs, 4 finger puppets, and 5 cat-o-pii (or cat-o-pods as I'm told). It recently occurred to me to make cyclops cat-o-pii of which I am very pleased. One of them already has been featured in an Etsy Treasury! A treasury, on Etsy, is a collection of pieces chosen by one artist, usually based on a theme. This one is an ecofriendly Father's Day theme and it features an eclectic group of gift ideas.

I'm in love with this group of cat-o-pii so I'll show a couple of them off...It is satisfying for me to make a girly cyclops cat-o-pus. Fyi, this is not the Father's Day cyclops.
















I've also been getting into making them with one giant eye and one smaller eye.













A cat-o-pus is a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment