05 April 2010

Better Than a Jab to the Eye!

Since my last post the situation has improved. Some money came in and so did more work. Amazing, right? I'm such a cynical east coaster I'm like "Yeah, I guess that's manifestation. Sorta. Meh. I won't hold my breath for the next blessing." How droll. The truth is that I worked it. After I wrote my last post about making it through the hard times I took action in the way of a daily visualization of me easily hopping on the money boat and floating along with a smile. The challenge with this is allowing myself to feel valuable enough to deserve any level of wealth above poverty. So I made a checkbook. In my checkbook I made deposits to myself and from this money, for every 'comfort' I bought myself I made a large donation to a group or organization I would like to support. That helped me to feel more deserving somehow. "Whatever it takes, fruitcake." says east coast.
Here you see 10 Hairy Eyeballs cut and ready to sew.










Here's the new model with kitty ears.












And here we have a very fluffy Hairy Bunny Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment