12 April 2010

Taxes, Hems, and Market

Today I finally finished my federal and state tax forms. At least I don't owe any money but honestly they should pay by the hour for those of us too poor to hire or buy assistance. That took hours. Fortunately most of those hours were taken care of earlier in the year. Today was for tracing pencil numbers with ink and doing the state form.

Last week I finished my set of 10 spheres for S5DG holoverse inc. You may recall the suiting up for pure white fuzziness.

I also made some pants for my dance teacher. One of those needs an adjustment. I'll take care of that today.

I attempted to sell at Saturday Market this past weekend but there were a literal shit-ton of people attempting to do the same. My rank in points was only 2 so I didn't make the cut. At least I acquire a point for being there. This week I will go with 3 points. Maybe I'll get in.

Meanwhile I will fix pants. I've got some hems to do later in the week. Maybe I'll make a monkey or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment